Your Guide To The Best. Party. Ever!
When you book your party at The Funplex, you get an experience you and your children will remember forever. Your guests will be wowed, and you can rest easy knowing the details are taken care of by expert party planners.
Sit back, relax, and let us plan the best party ever!
You can check out our FAQs page for more information, and here are a few things to remember when you visit The Funplex for your awesome event!
- Weekends, weekdays, holidays: book your party any day of the week, with a theme that fits exactly what you’re looking for.
- Pick your party to start anytime between 4:00 and 5:45 pm Wednesday thru Friday, and between 10:00 am and 5:45 pm on Saturday and Sunday!
- Time slots fill fast, which is why we recommend booking at least 2 weeks in advance. You can change your time all the way up until the day of your party.
- Please confirm your guest count five days in advance so we can make sure you and every one of your guests get an absolutely awesome party!
- You don’t pay until just before your party. Instead, just put down a $100 deposit when you book ($150 for Ultimate Parties and private room rentals).
- For your convenience, you may pay for your party with cash or credit card (sorry, no personal checks).
- Once you confirm your guest count, that’s what you’ll pay for your party unless your count increases.
- Your bill will include a 10% gratuity for your host, but if you feel he or she is extra-fabulous, please feel free to include an additional tip.
- Feel free to bring in a special cake or cupcakes, but please leave all other food items at home.
- Choose from tons of catering options, and be sure to get your order in at least five days in advance. You can also order off of our discounted and delicious food menu the day of the party.
- Your personal party host is your guide to a great time! He or she will organize everything for you and do whatever they can to make sure your kids are having the time of their lives.
- Your host and party table are yours and yours alone for the first 90 minutes, at which point your guests get to go crazy at the attractions you’ve chosen. At that time, it may not hurt to have a couple other adults to help you keep an eye on your guests.
- Although seating is for the kiddos, your host will do their absolute best to accommodate the adults!
(Includes weather-related issues): We are happy to refund your deposit if something comes up and you need to cancel up to two weeks before your party. Less than two weeks, and we will give you a gift card in your deposit amount that you can use on your next visit.
There is no penalty to reschedule, pending availability.
Unfortunately, because of the prep work and the scheduling involved, we cannot refund any events cancelled within 72 hours of the party. All room rentals cancelled within two weeks are subject to a $75 cancellation fee.
We reserve the right to change or substitute the scheduled order of events due to unforeseen circumstances or delays. We will do everything we can to let you know in advance and arrange a new and suitable party option for you and your guests.